Should you find a lower rate on another website, within 24 hours of completing a reservation at Bristoria.com, Bristoria will match the lower rate found and will discount it even further by an additional 20%, for the entire duration of the reservation originally made on Bristoria.com. In addition to that, you’ll be upgraded to the next higher room category, subject to availability at the time of check in at the hotel.
How to submit a Bristoria Best Rate Guarantee claim?
Contact us at [email protected] and provide us with:
Bristoria’s team will review your Best Rate Guarantee claim within 24 hours (business days only) and revert back to you accordingly.
The Bristoria.com Best Rate Guarantee is subject to Terms and Conditions – please review these before submitting your claim.
Bristoria.com Best Rate Guarantee – Terms and Conditions
1) The Bristoria.com Best Rate Guarantee applies solely to reservations made at Bristoria hotels through www.bristoria.com or official Bristoria hotel websites.
2) If within 24 hours of completing a reservation on Bristoria.com, you find a rate (“Comparison Rate”) on another website that is lower to the room rate that you have booked on Bristoria.com (for the same hotel, same room type, same number of people, same arrival and departure dates, same inclusions and same payment and cancellation policies), please write us an e-mail with the subject "Best Rate Guarantee claim" to the above mentioned address.
3) The booking conditions applicable to the Comparison Rate (such as advanced payment and deposit, change and cancellation policies) must be identical to the booking conditions of the rate booked on Bristoria.com.
4) The Comparison Rate must be publicly viewable and bookable online.
5) The Bristoria.com Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to:
6) Rate comparison between the Bristoria.com rate and the Comparison Rate will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees associated with the room rate.
7) If the Comparison Rate is sold on a different currency from the Bristoria.com rate, the Comparison Rate will be converted to the same currency as used in the original booking made on Bristoria.com, at the exchange rate applicable on the date in which the Bristoria.com Best Rate Guarantee Claim is being reviewed/validated.
8) If the Bristoria.com Best Rate Guarantee Claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights’ accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the Comparison Rate is found.
9) The Bristoria.com Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law.
10) Bristoria Hotels reserves the right to deny claims where the difference between the Comparison Rate and the Bristoria Rate is less than 5 EUR per night (or equivalent), in order to account for currency exchange rate fluctuation and/or system roundings.
11) Bristoria Hotels reserves the right to alter or withdraw the Bristoria.com Best Rate Guarantee at any time.